- Graduate and Alumni of the New York University College of Dentistry with a degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery – May, 1998.
- National Board Certification in General Dentistry by The American Dental Association, 1998.
- North East Regional Board Certification of satisfactory clinical performance in the North East Regional Board Examination in Dentistry, 1998.
- Completed a General Dentistry residency program at Metropolitan Hospital Center in New York, NY from July 1, 1998 to June 30, 1999.
- A Member of the Academy of General Dentistry.
A member in good standing of the organization of general dentists dedicated to better patient care through continuing dental education - June 1999.
- Outstanding completion of a “Mini-Residency in Implant Dentistry”.
A Full Semester Course Study in All Phases of Implant Dentistry, Sponsored by The Dental Implant Learning Center for Implants & Aesthetics, Englewood, NJ. Under the mentorship of the renowned doctor John C. Minichetti D.M.D. - June 09, 2010.
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dr. Vasserman has expressed an exceptional interest in dental implantology, pledged to uphold the standards and ethics of the Acadamy - July 2010.
- Successfully completed a 2-year course of study in “Implantology: Surgical and Prosthetic Treatment “at New York University College of Dentistry, Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program September 2010 – June 2012.
- Fellow of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Has satisfactorily completed the requirements for the Fellowship as set forth by the Board of Directors and has demonstrated an exceptional interest in the advancement of Implant Dentistry - July 5, 2012.
- Fellow of The Acadamy of General Dentistry.
Completed the requirements for Fellowship in the Acadamy of General Dentistry, as set forth by the Board of Trustees and House of Delegates, and has demonstrated an exceptional interest in responsible patient care through dedicated participation in continuing dental education and lifelong learning – June 28, 2014.
Over the years, Dr. Vasserman has completed, and continues, many continuing education courses in all aspects of dentistry, keeping abreast of many of the new innovations.